Check back in Fall 2017 for 2018 sign up information.
Competition dates and hotel booking information will be released on Friday, October 7.
All vendors boutiques will be located on the second floor of RIM Park in Forbes Hall. Vendors will be on site selling a range of volleyball products including clothing, court shoes, volleyballs, accessories and jewelry.
The vendor hall is open from 9am to 9pm on Friday and Saturday, and from 9am to 5pm on Sunday. Please note that the OVA and RIM Park are not responsible for any lost or stolen belongings. Please ensure that your belongings are gathered from the vendor hall prior to closing of the vendor hall. Tables and chairs in the hall cannot be reserved.
Interested in being a Vendor at the Ontario Championships? Contact Jason at email@example.com.
Room 207 is reserved for attendees to view results using the laptops provided. Results can be found online at iset.net.
1. The first draw of each raffle will take place at 6:00PM of each day.
2. The winning number will be posted on our website, mobile app, and social media outlets such as Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram.
3. The winning number will be posted on posters throughout the facility.
4. If the winning ticket has a phone number that was submitted by the buyer at the time of purchase we will call them directly to let them know they have won.
5. If the winnings are not claimed by 9:00PM, we will re-draw and go through the process again.
6. If the winnings are not claimed again by 9:00AM the next morning, we will re-draw every 2 hours and go through the process again until the winnings are claimed.
Please note that the OVA is the only authorized raffle provider on site. We recommend that attendees only purchase tickets from event staff in OVA event staff shirts.