New this year, due to the increase in teams and event days for the 2018 Ontario Championships, Digital Sports Photography (DSP) will be providing photographic coverage ONLY to those teams that commit to a Pre-Order Package. With a Pre-Order Package, DSP will cover every game that your team plays at Ontario Championships and provide every photo on a USB stick for everyone on your team to share. These are full resolution files ready for printing.
Because of the size of the event, we are asking that if your team is interested in a Pre-Order Package to contact us NOW to save a position and assure coverage. Registration will close 2 weeks before the event weekend takes place – no exceptions.
Please email email@example.com to book your pre-order.
We are currently seeking groups to work in event operations at the 2018 Ontario Championships in Waterloo.
Positions include but are not limited to volunteer leads, info booth staff, score sheet runners, coaches check-in staff, ticket sellers, and room monitors.
Honourariums will be provided for groups and will be paid out at the end of the Ontario Championships. Volunteer shifts will be assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis after the submission deadline of January 21, 2018. The application must be filled out in full and submitted to the OVA office. An email stating interest in working will not suffice. If anyone is wanting to volunteer and is not a member of the OVA, they will be required to sign an OVA Waiver Form and submit a police record check with vulnerable sector screen if over the age of 18. All Event Staff must be at least 16 years old. Group contacts must be a minimum of 18 years old.
All vendors boutiques will be located on the second floor of RIM Park in Forbes Hall. Vendors will be on site selling a range of volleyball products including clothing, court shoes, volleyballs, accessories and jewelry.
The vendor hall is open from 9am to 9pm on Friday and Saturday, and from 9am to 5pm on Sunday. Please note that the OVA and RIM Park are not responsible for any lost or stolen belongings. Please ensure that your belongings are gathered from the vendor hall prior to closing of the vendor hall. Tables and chairs in the hall cannot be reserved.
Interested in being a Vendor at the Ontario Championships? Contact Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Results can be found online at iset.net.
1. The first draw of each raffle will take place at 6:00PM of each day.
2. The winning number will be posted on our website, mobile app, and social media outlets such as Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram.
3. The winning number will be posted on posters throughout the facility.
4. If the winning ticket has a phone number that was submitted by the buyer at the time of purchase we will call them directly to let them know they have won.
5. If the winnings are not claimed by 9:00PM, we will re-draw and go through the process again.
6. If the winnings are not claimed again by 9:00AM the next morning, we will re-draw every 2 hours and go through the process again until the winnings are claimed.
Please note that the OVA is the only authorized raffle provider on site. We recommend that attendees only purchase tickets from event staff in OVA event staff shirts.